Accounting and Finance Internship Program
Accounting and Finance - Internships and Co-ops
We are seeking highly motivated IMPACT players to join our world of manufacturing. Do you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment where you are rewarded for results? Do you want to be a member of a team that is driven to win? If so, Precision Castparts Corp. may be just the place for you.
Find out what it’s like to work with our team in our fast-paced, dynamic work environment through a variety of internship and cooperative program opportunities. This is your chance to gain invaluable on-the-job experience while getting an introduction to our collaborative and exciting culture.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Assignments will include exposure to all accounting functions: A/P, A/R, auditing, and various tasks to support department operations.
The student will:
- Apply principles that he or she has learned in school to hands-on situations.
- Work within specifications provided to meet project goals and objectives in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify and recommend process improvements for specified projects.
- Attend regular departmental meeting.
- Attend training sessions, symposiums and other appropriate educational opportunities.
- Perform or review systems analysis, testing and documentation for existing processes.
- Take ownership and responsibility for identified projects.
- Participate with peers, project team members and other departments on a regular basis.
- Current student pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business with an emphasis on finance or accounting
- Demonstrated results-driven leadership
- Critical problem analysis, decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- US citizen or permanent resident
· Multiple positions are available in various US locations – must be able to relocate
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCC), a Berkshire Hathaway company, manufactures world-class complex metal components and products; serving the aerospace, power, and general industrial markets. PCC has more than 150 manufacturing facilities worldwide, with over 100 located in the US. Numerous career paths are available within PCC as a result of our extraordinary growth and market leverage.
Students with a passion for leadership and who are seeking a great career in a fast-paced, growing organization are encouraged to apply.
We firmly believe that our strength lies in our people. We build our team with strong leaders who enjoy the everyday challenge of making an impact on the bottom line. Our employees are given unparalleled opportunities to build their careers and capabilities – career growth at PCC is directly linked to an individual’s ability to drive the company to new levels of performance. The path you choose is based on your education, experience and passion.