Customer Experience Outreach Intern
The goal of the CXO (Customer Outreach) Program is to ensure that our employees are empowered and enabled to step away from the office and into the businesses of those who use Constant Contact. This work enables us to get to know not just about our customers, but actually understand them on a more personal level - creating connections and sharing that knowledge back with our teams so we can move faster & better in the future, and create the products that they need.
What you’ll do:
- Assistance with organization of various CXO initiatives such as:
- Customer visit prep (compile customer information, swag bag, etc.)
- Custom template creation
- Support/sales shadowing
- CXO blog updates
- CXO/Product Feedback documentation
- Document customer feedback, insights, and requests and deliver to appropriate product teams in a variety of ways to advertise program & ensure engineers, developers and designers receive user insights
- Work with our analytics team to identify customers for potential visits and/or outreach
Who you are:
- Familiarity with Google office products
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent time management & organization
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Interest in learning new systems/technology
- Excitement about helping our customers!
Why you’ll love us:
- It’s all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barber shop, a full service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - there’s a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. We’re wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet there’s going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine foot T Rex, but he’s friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team everyone now and then.
- It’s super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.