Software Engineer - Entry Level
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Get your start at a groundbreaking company.
Our engineering division is composed of many tight-knit teams that each own a specific area of our platform. As the Software Engineer, you’ll be assigned directly to one of these teams and work alongside senior engineers. We’ll value your ability to work closely with a group of peers to achieve meaningful results, and offer an excellent platform for starting your career in
What You'll Do:
- You will be developing systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moment’s notice
- Triage and debug software application issues.
What You'll Need:
- Experience across multiple courses where writing software is a primary element
- Hands on experience with Git in a shared repository
- Pick up new languages and technologies quickly
- Exposure to object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C#)
- Collaborative, team-based implementation, either in an internship or project setting
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.