Marketing and Brand Intern
Create awareness and drive trial of all Back Bay Roasters products at strategic local events and retail store level; activate sampling events, influencer seeding, social media initiatives and product drops to create a personal connection with the consumer. We activate a variety of sampling opportunities ranging from in-store demos and yoga classes, to major events and festivals.
Basic Job Responsibilities:
- Drive trial and educate consumers on our brand values and benefits
- Nurture existing accounts to create overall Back Bay Roasters presence
- Perform in-store demos (demo set up, breakdown, recapping, etc.)
- Merchandise and ability to explore incremental opportunities within the store
- Provide information, feedback and exemplary service to/from our retail partners
- Attend various events, sampling opportunities throughout the community to build brand awareness
- Connect with local key influencers through drops and seeding
- Complete demo and event reports, communicating consumer feedback and detailed information to our team
- Generate brand awareness and spread the Back Bay love - represent the brand at all times
- Maintain product inventory and tracking at demos and events
- Strong relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solve problems
- High attention to detail - you are on top of your game and always looking for new opportunities
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field - your opinion matters
- Enjoy working solo and as part of a team
- Must have basic knowledge of email and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Must have a smart phone with the ability to take/upload/identify photos; Internet access for email, recapping, and social networking sites
- Flexibility to travel throughout territory and work days, nights, weekends and/or holidays as needed - schedule will vary weekly
- Must be able to engage a crowd with your wit and charm. You are a cheerleader for the brand all the time
- Valid state issued driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to manage time and organize activities autonomously
- Ability to stand and remain mobile for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
- Must be able to lift/ carry a minimum of 25 lbs.
Who We Are: Back Bay Roasters is a fast-growing beverage company based out of Boston, MA. We are shaking up the hipster artisan coffee industry by providing approachable products at affordable price points in packaging that makes sense.