Finance Internship - Electric Insurance
Finance Internship: Summer and/or Fall
Electric Insurance Company is offering a paid internship to a qualified candidate. We are searching for an organized, detail-oriented, proactive team member to work closely with the company’s Finance department to support various departments and initiatives.
• Reporting and analysis of claim, loss, and expense trends.
• Identify, implement, measure and report on loss and expense containment initiatives.
• Provide ad hoc analysis to operating management.
• Develop operating expense budget and provide monthly expense analysis, identifying trends and key variance drivers.
• Conduct cost-benefit analysis for departmental projects and initiatives.
• Improve and automate departmental procedures and continuously improve data integrity.
• Working toward a degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Accounting
• Minimum 3.0 overall GPA
• Inquisitive, self-starting personality
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excellent quantitative skills
• Flexible, with ability to adapt to shifting priorities
• Strong PC skills including Excel and Access